Residential Flat Roofing in Essex, CT
Flat Roofing Installation & Repairs
Flat roofing can offer specific benefits to homeowners. As opposed to traditional, pitched roofs, flat roofs can allow for better solar panel placement, rooftop patios, and rooftop gardens. It also provides a unique design. With flat roofing in an area like Connecticut, where heavy snow and rain are routine occurrences, it is crucial to involve a roofing company that can provide quality roof construction, maintenance, and repairs. That is the level of work you will find at Branford Roofing.
To learn more, please call us at (860) 546-3300. We offer a free estimate to get you started!
Our Essex roofing company has been serving this area for over 15 years with the highest quality workmanship and friendly customer service that can make all the difference in your project.
We offer insight on the most common questions about flat roofing, as well as any specific concerns you may have, including:
What type of flat roofing is right for my home? With flat roofing, you may have several options:
- A built-up roof made with three or more layers of waterproof material alternated with hot tar and a layer of smooth river stone.
- A single-ply rolled roof saturated with a mineral-based wear surface. This can be applied by heating the adhesive as it is unrolled, or by a peel-and-stick system.
- A rubber membrane called EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) that can be glued down, ballasted, or anchored with fasteners.
- How long will a traditional flat roof last? Depending on the type of material and quality of installation, a flat roof may last 25 years. Proper maintenance is also important to extend the life of your roof.
- Do you offer a warranty on your flat roofing? Yes. We offer a 20-year warranty on our roofing.
- How often should my roof be inspected or serviced? According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, homeowners should self-inspect their roofs at least twice a year. We recommend yearly inspections by a licensed professional. If you notice a leak or any type of issue, however, an immediate inspection is highly recommended to avoid further damage.
Call an Essex roofing expert at (860) 546-3300!